The Best Practices Start Up Check List can be used each year to make sure your program is ready to begin.
May 23, 2012
Thinking about next school year; so the Project MORE Agreement is attached. New P M Agreement 12_13
Have a great summer, and we hope every one of your students has books, at his/her reading level,
to read this summer!
Amy & Debby
May 15, 2012
1. P M Organization: Tips for 1st Year & Veteran Schools
Wheelersburg Local Wheelersburg Rm 201
2. P M Organization: Tips for 1st Year & Veteran Schools
Worthington City J & S Worthington Rm 201
3. Beyond the Box: Organizing & Expanding Student Data
Tri County North Tri County North Rm 201 #2 Updated
4. Ideas to Expand Project MORE, Manage Materials, and Stay Organized
Fairlawn Local Fairlawn Rm 201
1 & 2. How to Make AYP for your Students with Disabilities: One Outstanding Project MORE School Shares Its Success
North Union Local North Union,
3. Project MORE & Granby’s Response to Intervention (RtI) Model
1. Introduction to Project MORE 101
2. Beyond K-4: How One School Helps Their Middle School Students with Disabilities Succeed
Gahanna Jefferson/East GJMiddle Brad Barboza Room 207
3. Using Project MORE for High School Credit and High School Intervention
4. How to Make Project MORE Work for Students with Low Incidence Disabilities: Emotional Disturbance, Autism, etc.
1 & 2. New Multi-Sessions Packets/What’s New at www.Reading-tutors.com/ Common Core/ iPads
3. Free & Low Cost Tools that You Can Use to Measure Student Progress
4. Bringing Project MORE to Your Neighborhood- Establishing the Urgency and Buy In
May 9, 2012
Th Project MORE Mentor & Mentee Questionnaires are designed to have your mentors/mentees complete in December and at the end of your school year. The information is for the Coordinator, helping him/her to improve the student mentoring process.